Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random Thursday! {Photo Dump}

It's Random Thursday! :)
you're meaghan me crazy

I love Random Thursday's, they're boatloads of fun! This week's topic is photo dump! WHOO! I love photos and I love sharing pointless photos, haha!

 Chase and I when the photo prompt on Instagram was kiss. :)
Oklahoma sunset.
 My pedicure with my best friend.
 My mother-in-law made me a "redneck deck."
 Chase cooking out.
 Showing off my new "Backwoods Barbie" shirt.
 A PEACOCK at one of Chase's friend's house!
 The flower I put on my dad's grave for Memorial Day. <3
 My yummy Starbucks from a couple of weeks ago.
 Supposed to be packing but doing this instead.
 Sweet clouds here in Kansas.

 Pretty flower I saw in Home Depot.
 My new bracelets I got from PuraVida.
I was having really bad stomach pain on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning so Chase took me to the ER and I got to drink some gross shit that numbed my lips, mouth and throat but didn't take away my stomach pain. Then I got to get an IV, they took blood and then I got some hardcore drugs because my stomach still hurt. Let me tell you, the pain medicine they put in my IV made me feel tingly and sleepy and then nauseous. That wasn't fun, but at least my stomach stopped hurting! :) I'm finally starting to feel completely normal again after feeling pretty shitty yesterday. Yay!
 Rainbow from yesterday!
 HAHAHAHAHAHA. My husband, ladies and germs.
And last one, we were outside and I just started taking photos, he doesn't know. Shhh.


8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're feeling better!! Trips to the ER are no fun. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it was definitely not fun.

      Delete
  2. Aw, that first photo is so adorable! Dude, your MIL's redneck deck is so rad. That's totally legit.

    Ha, I sneak photos my husband all the time too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Haha, I know. Her and I both had one, but the men didn't. Haha.

      Oh thank gosh it's not just me. Chase has caught on and is always like, "you better not be taking a photo of me Haylie Michele.." Hahaha.

      Delete
  3. that first picture is so stinkin cute!
    loving the redneck deck and camo shirt, definitely my style :)
    never had a Starbucks drink before but holy hell that looks amazing.
    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you and thank you! :)

      It's a double chocolate chip frappuccino if you ever decide you want one, it doesn't have coffee and that's why I like it.

      Delete