Welcome to Day Zero, the home of the 1001 Day Project. A unique challenge that inspires you to set and achieve your personal goals in life.
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on your part).
Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past - frequently simple challenges such as New Year's resolutions or a 'Bucket List'. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organising and timing some tasks such as overseas trips, study semesters, or outdoor activities.
Started: September 16th, 2011.
Ends: June 14th, 2014.
1. Donate blood.
4. Kiss in the rain.
-Peace, Love and Baby Ducks.
-The Lucky One.
-Once Dead Twice Shy.
-The Hunger Games.
-Little Miss Red.
-No Safety in Numbers.
-The Fault in Our Stars.
6. Blow up and frame a photo I've taken.
7. Take a photography class.
8. Go to Cosmetology school.
9. Go to 3 museums. (2/3)
10. Write a message in a public bathroom.
12. Collect a post card from every state. (27/50)
13. Do not complain AT ALL for seven days. (0/7)
15. Take the 5,000 questions survey. (300/5,000) http://5000questionsur.livejournal.com/?skip=40
16. Tie a note to a balloon and let it go.
18. Take a photo of the same place through all four seasons. (1/4)
19. Make Chase breakfast in bed six times. (1/6)
21. Take a photo in a photobooth.
22. Go on a picnic.
24. Get my dad's name, birthday & death date added to my daddy's girl tattoo.
25. Photograph all the animals at the zoo.
26. Make a piece of clothing for myself.
27. Give 5 people a handmade gift. (3/5)
-Tyme Out Burger
Blind Tiger Brewery.
30. Carve a pumpkin for two Halloweens. (1/2)
31. Find out my blood type.
32. Get a massage.
33. Try 10 new foods. (0/10)
35. Give 5 "I saw this and thought of you" gifts (0/5)
38. Donate 500,000 grains of rice. (3,100/500,000)
44. List 50 simple things that make me happy/make me smile.
46. Answer the 365 Thought-Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself This Year. (0/365)
-Candyland with Chase and Kylie! :)
49. Color every page of a coloring book.
50. Make a list of 101 things I'm thankful for.
53. Watch 10 new-to-me movies that were in theatres more than five years ago. (9/10)
-The Big Lebowski.
-Star Wars: Episode I
-Star Wars: Episode II
-Star Wars: Episode III
-Star Wars: Episode IV
-Star Wars: Episode V
-Star Wars: Episode VI
56. Photograph 26 photos each one beginning with each letter of the alphabet. (3/26)
57. Spend a rainy day watching movies in my PJ's.
58. Take 10 bubble baths. (1/10)
65. Sing kareoke in a bar.
69. Make a cake for someone.
72. Buy flowers and out them on my dad's grave twice. (1/2)
74. Try 5 different types of wine. (3/5)
75. Learn to make cheesecake.
77. Be able to do 50 PROPER push ups.
80. Complete the 100 snapshots challenge. http://100-snapshots.livejournal.com/profile
82. Write myself a mail via www.futureme.org.
83. Finish a 500+ piece jigsaw puzzle.
84. Make rainbow cupcakes.
85. Make a list of 101 things that make me happy. (0/101)
86. Learn to use my DSLR camera properly.
87. Say yes to everything for a day.
88. Have a snowball fight.
89. Learn to French braid.
90. Read all the books I currently own but haven’t yet read.
91. Learn how to say something in random in 5 different languages. (0/5)
93. Have dinner by candlelight.
94. Make a list of 101 reasons I love my husband. (0/101)
97. Learn how to drive a stick shift.
98. Go on a honeymoon.
99. Go to an Oklahoma football game preferably OU/Texas or OU/OSU.