Monday, June 3, 2013

Music Mix-Up: Memories. :)

I participated in another Music Mix-Up over at the K.O. Story and it was super fun! :)  I have had a blast doing these music CD's. 

This month's theme was "memories." I loved it SO much! 

I never got my CD from my original partner, I should get it soon, but I actually got a CD from Kim so I wouldn't be CDless and not get to link-up. Thanks again Kim, you're awesome!!! :)

Here's the playlist:

  • Girl- Jim Sturgess
  • Zak and Sara- Ben Folds
  • I Should’ve Been After You- Rooney
  • Peggy Sue- Buddy Holly
  • Good Vibrations- The Beach Boys
  • Island in the Sun- Weezer
  • Here Comes The Sun- The Beatles
  • You’re My Girl- Pete Pidgeon and Arcoda
  • Why Georgia- John Mayer
  • Woman King- Iron & Wine
  • Hard Times- eastmountainsouth
  • Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
  • Slow Dancing In A Burning Room- John Mayer
  • Passenger Seat- Death Cab For Cutie
  • Samson- Regina Spektor
  • Cannonball- Damien Rice
  • Greatest Story Ever Told- Oliver James
  • Come What May- Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
I loved every. single. song. on this CD. I only knew 4 of the 18, so I had a chance to listen to some awesome music that I probably wouldn't have found otherwise. 

Zak and Sara- Ben Folds.

(There's no video I can find, waaaaaah)

You’re My Girl- Pete Pidgeon and Arcoda

Why Georgia- John Mayer

Greatest Story Ever Told- Oliver James.

Thanks again Kim for the awesome music! :)



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked these songs! I really had to narrow down my song choices, so it's good to know I picked some songs you enjoyed ;) Thanks for participating this month!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU! I seriously loved the CD. It was awesome! :)

      Delete