Thursday, May 30, 2013

Random Thursday! {5 fun facts about me}

you're meaghan me crazy

It's Random Thursday! :) I haven't done one of these in a while so here we go!

This weeks topic is 5 fun facts about me!

1. I'm the queen of grace.
I once took off running, tripped, and fell into a ditch and hairline fractured my pinky.

2. I can pinch really hard with my toes. (My husband hates when I do it haha)

3. I effing love to play board games, but no one EVER wants to play with me.

4. I love to take photos of myself (and everything else.)

5.  I love everything about the 80s. The clothes, the music, the movies, evvvvvverything! I wish I was a teenager back then.

Okay so the last three were pretty boring, but it's hard to come up with facts about myself, haha!

Anyway, go link up with the ladies from Random Thursday! You won't regret it!


8 comments:

  1. I love to play board games too! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I wish more people would play them because I love them so much!

      Delete
  2. I love board games and no one will ever play with me!!
    I used to think I was graceful until I counted the amount of times I fell down a set of stairs... It's more then one hand of fingers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I trip and fall ALL THE TIME. I can't believe I haven't broken any bones just by being clumsy.

      Delete
  3. Ha, it was difficult for me me to come up with facts about myself tool. Crazy how it get tough to talk about yourself in a good light.

    I totally laughed out loud when you said you liked board games but no one plays with you cause my husband always says the same thing! I told him, I'd play with you if your games weren't so damn boring lol. I know, I'm the best wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I got "Cards Against Humanity" like 3 weeks ago and STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO PLAY IT! :(

      Delete
  4. I like board games if I know how to play, but if it's complicated and involved I get bored trying to learn it! I wasn't a teenager in the '80s, but I was around for it... and I don't think it was as great as it seems when you weren't there! Lots of hairspray. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't like learning how to play them but I love to play! And hahaha.

      Delete