Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I suck at blogging.

Seriously, I suck at blogging. I'm a terrible blogger. I don't have a lot to say, but I love to write. Why do I blog then? I don't know for sure. It seems that mostly all I do are link-ups and while they are super fun and I love to do them, I want to blog more about me, about my life, my past, my present, my future, my stories, me me me me, but I don't even know what to say. 

I could sit here and talk to you about how I vacuum my carpets, mop my floors or cook dinners (from a box mostly because let's face it, I ain't no Betty Crocker.) I could talk about my love for the Oklahoma City Thunder or the Oklahoma Sooners or the Green Bay Packers, but there's only so many times I can say that, I mean come on who wants to read a blog about nothing but how much I LOVE sports? I could show you photos that I took and tell where I was and all that jazz, hey that actually sounds like a good idea. I could share stories about my childhood, my parents, my sister, or my husband. I could talk about how much I want to be a Cosmetologist, how much I hate apartment living, or how my husband and I are more than likely moving to Texas later this year instead of back to Oklahoma. 

I just can't seem to find my niche in the blogging world because I don't have kids, I don't have a job, I SUCK at cooking/baking and I don't DIY. I suck at DIYing, I could have a blog about DIY failures because that's what my DIY's look like. I am a military wife, for the time being, but that's not all who I am. It's my husband's job and that's mostly it. We don't talk about it a lot when he gets home unless something really awesome happened, which it does sometimes. I'm not even going to be an Army wife for much longer anyway, I'll just be a regular wife (for the first time) and that pretty much excites the hell out of me. 

I haven't been blogging for too long so hopefully someday, preferably sooner than later, I'll find my place and I'll be a regular blogger, instead of a "sometimes if I have something I want to rant about or if there's a link-up I like to do" blogger. 

TTFN. 


No comments:

Post a Comment