Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My new tattoo! (and a cookie recipe!)

I got a new tattoo a couple of weeks ago! I love, love, LOVE photography and thought this was fitting. I saw a similar design but had my tattoo artist draw me up something that was a bit different. I really love it a lot. Oh and it was the most painful tattoo I have. The collar bone hurt so much I almost cried. I had a pretty massive headache about 30 minutes in from gritting my teeth so hard. It was worth the pain though because it's my favorite tattoo now. :)

The morning after.

Later the same day to show placement. 


Now for the cookie recipe. 
One of my Instagram followers called them "chocolate crinkles." Seriously the easiest cookie recipe EVEEEEEER and had like four ingredients. 

A box a cake mix (whatever flavor you'd like)
1 egg
8 oz of cool whip
Powdered sugar

Mix cake mix, egg and cool whip together and roll spoonfuls in powdered sugar.
Bake at 350* for 11 minutes. 

BOOM, done, that's all folks! 

(Feel free to follow me on IG) :)


1 comment: