Tuesday, April 30, 2013

10 on Tuesday!

It's ten on Tuesday day with Lin, bitches! 

1. It's 3 am and my husband is playing Call of Duty. He's loud and yelling profanities at the TV. What more entertainment does a girl need? Haha.

2. I made the most BOMB ass cookie/brownie things tonight. I want to eat them all, but I don't want to vomit, so I'll refrain. 

3. It was almost 90 degrees here today and tomorrow will be the same, but there's a chance of snow on Thursday. It's almost MAY, why is there still a snow chance?!

4. I have so many shows to watch that I DVRed, but Chase has been coming home at like 8:30 am everyday and he bitches when I watch them. :( 

5. I got a new tattoo a couple of weeks ago and I just love it. I look at it like 490835 times a day, haha. It hurt SO much though, totally the most painful one I have. 

6. I really need to shower, but I don't want to take out my contacts. Ugh, first world problems.

7. Army Wives is getting good, y'all! I love it. I think I love the new wives more than the old ones! I know, I'm probably the only person to say that, but damn, I love them.

8. I really need to re-paint my toenails, they're looking a bit rough.

9. I'm going to see the Royals play the Yankees on the 11th of May. It's going to be so fun! I'm so excited! :)

10. Chase is watching King of the Hill right now, I hate it. :( 


6 comments:

  1. What's your new tattoo, and where did you get it? (If you don't mind me asking!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a camera on my shoulder! I'll write a blog post about it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hmm, are you not supposed to wear your contacts when you shower? I always do that. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think you can if you want to, I just hate doing it because it makes them stick to my eyeballs!

      Delete
  3. 1. Oh my gawd, mine was doing the same thing this weekend! If he didnt have to work in the morning he'd probably do it everyday.
    2. Girl, you need to share that recipe with us! Dont be stingy.
    3. That's insane. It's been in the mid 90s here & the a/c has been on 24/7. I'm sure I'll regret it once I get the energy bill haha.
    4. Same here. I've actually resorted to demanding he sit & watch them with me on weekends instead of him playing on his computer or Xbox.
    5. Share a pic!
    6. Total pain in the ass, right? That's 98% of the reason why I wear my glasses on a daily basis.
    8. You should totally treat yourself to a pedicure.
    9. Fun times! I need to go to more baseball games this summer.
    10. Haha, I used to dislike this show so much but now, not so much.

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Chase only plays a little, but lately he's been REALLY bored and playing like 3 to 5 times a day.. BORING.

      For sho! I will post it with my tattoo photo! I should've included them both, I suck. It was 3 am, gimme a break. :P

      Yeah, not looking forward to the snow/cold AGAIN.

      Funny thing, I totally got a pedicure today! :)

      Delete