Monday, April 29, 2013

Music Mixup: Inspiration! :)

My first music mixup link up is in the books! It was SO much fun!! :) I was paired with Kayla! I had a lot of fun finding songs and loved getting my CD in the mail! 

Here's the super cute case. :) I didn't do anything fancy, at all because I suck. :(

A few of the songs I really liked were:
Carrie Underwood: Two Black Cadillacs

Train: 50 Ways to Say Goodbye

Halestorm: Love Bites

I included songs by Avril Lavigne, The Steve Miller Band, Train, Bon Jovi, Lady Gaga and Nickleback. 

I can't wait to see what the next theme is! :)


4 comments:

  1. I love the Carrie Underwood song! And Halestorm sounds like it would be a good band to listen to when all the men in my life are ticking me off. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song too! And yes, Halestorm is AWESOME! :)

      Delete
  2. Your songs all look like winners! Thanks so much for participating this month!

    ReplyDelete