Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social! :)


It's time for another fun edition of Sunday Social with Ashley and Neely
Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
The freaking weather warming up, but at this rate I don't think it'll ever happen here. It just snowed! 

2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
I just like flowers in general. I like roses, lilies, and tulips. I have a black thumb, so don't expect me to grow any.

3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
PINK, forever and ever!

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Geocaching, disc golf, tennis, basketball, football, soccer. 

5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)

No. :( How lame am I? OH WAIT, Chase and I are supposed to be going to a NASCAR race in April! That's all I got though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment