Thursday, March 14, 2013

Random Thursday! {Pet Peeves}

Ahhh yeah! It's time for Random Thursday again with Meg Lin and Em! :)

This weeks topic is {Pet Peeves!}

  • People that don't use their blinker! Hello you have a freaking blinker FOR A REASON. Use it you jackhole!
  • Smacking gum and/or food. Please don't do it! Holy shit. 
  • People that talk way louder than necessary.
  • People who "tYpe Lyke Dis, or use shortened abbreviations such as: b4, wat, u, r, or "wen r u goin 2 cum ova?" How freaking hard is it to type, "When are you going to come over?" UGH! It took me longer to type the "shortened" version than to just type it normally.
  • Tailgating. Do not do it! I will slow down on purpose to piss you off.
  • Kids that scream, yell or throw tantrums in public. (Don't kill me)
  • When people talk when I'm at the movie theatre. Hello, I did not just pay this money to listen to your conversation or your crying baby. 
  • Silverware scraping plates/bowls. YIKES!
  • Staring. Please don't stare at me,  I'm not that interesting.
  • People who don't put their carts back in the corral! 
  • Being called "hun" or "sweetie" by someone who's my age or younger. Don't do it!
  • Not having manners. How hard is it to say please and thank you?


    Okay, that's all for now or I'll go on and on and on.

12 comments:

  1. Smacking is so annoying. I don't want to hear or see that!
    And I agree, it is not very hard to say thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ones! I agree with every single one. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cringed thinking of someone scraping their silverware along a plate. Ick.

    People who stare, like REALLY stare are total freakin' creepers. There's like a 2 second rule on staring and if you linger too long you should expect to be told off haha. Being courteous and using "please and thank you" is SO important to me. I'll actually call you out if you dont use either cause that's just bad manners & we ain't havin' none of that. Nuh-uh.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it makes me cringe too, just like nails on a chalkboard. Ew!

      I know! It's always bugged me when people stare and it's mostly freaking GIRLS! Are you that fascinated by my hair? My nose ring? My face? WHAT? Ha!

      Oh yes! I will be like "YOU'RE WELCOME!!!" really loud... I'm sure people hate me, oh well, shoulda used your damn manners!

      Of course! It's always fun!

      Delete
  4. Excellent pet peeves! I agree with the top one, and always yell at the vehicle in front of me when the suddenly turn, hello I am not a mind reader!

    Totally agree on the texting one too, I am scared for the future children in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, me too! My husband laughs at me when I yell at cars.. lol.

      Delete
  5. ahh the fourth one urged me just to read!!
    I shudder thinking about the silverware one. so brutal.
    absolutely positively cannot stand when people my age call me hun. are you freaking kidding right now!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Who wants to type that way?! Why does it appeal to so many people?

      Delete
  6. Hey Haylie! I nominated you for the Liebster Award... check out my blog for more information http://cntrygirlinheels.blogspot.com/

    Have a wonderful sunny day! ♥

    ReplyDelete