Monday, July 20, 2015

Wow, it's been a while!

Hey! This is a big shoutout to all you awesome people still following my blog!

It sure has been while since I've posted anything. Here's a rundown of life these days.


  • Chase graduated from welding school.
  • We moved back to Texas.
  • We celebrated our 4th anniversary!
  • Chase turned 23.
  • Chase's truck got hit with lightning as he was driving it home one day during a really bad storm. What a scary experience it was.
  • My grandma took a turn for the worst and I went home for almost 3 weeks because she was dying. She died on October 11th, 2014. 
  • Chase got a new job back in February and we moved about 100 miles from where we lived previously.
  • I flew in an airplane for the first time in 15 years (scary!)
  • My nephew turned 1, so being there was worth the scary airplane ride!
  • My sister got married and I was the Matron of Honor! <3
  • We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on July 13th. :)
  • Chase turned 24.
  • I stepped out of my comfort zone and joined the amazing company that is Younique. I'll add some information and my link in this blogpost if anyone wants to have a look at it. 

I'll also add some photos for anyone who wants to see.
(They're not in the right order because I added them how I uploaded them lol)

5th anniversary! 


Sister's wedding back in May!




Nephew's 1st Birthday in April!



Emergency trip home when my grandma was dying, I turned it into a mostly happy time, even though I knew the end for her was near.

 My grandma was one of my best friends. I loved listening to her talk about pretty much anything. I miss her more than anything in the world and I'm so sad that the world is missing her amazing, kind soul.

Now, onto the Younique stuff! If you're not aware, Younique is make-up, they're famous for their AMAZING eyelashes!! I just got my 3D+ Fiber Mascara today and I am IN LOVE WITH IT. I don't think I'll be using anything else. I also love how it comes off, it makes my eyelashes feel like there was never anything on them in the first place and that's awesome! I'm having my launch party right now and if you want to check it out, here's the link! :)

Anyway, until next time!

-Haylie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment