Friday, September 27, 2013

Long time no see!

Well hi! It's been quite a while! I'm here to update y'all on my life now! Chase is out of the Army on SUNDAY! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I can't believe the day is finally here. We are living in a tiny town in south Texas. I got here mid August and it has been pretty awesome. It's been nice not dealing with all the BS from the Army anymore. :) It's super hot here, but I really enjoy it. The sunsets are TO DIE FOR.

OMG I NEVER TOLD Y'ALL THAT CHASE GOT A HARLEY! It's an '06 red Road King and he LOVES it. We have been riding a lot since he's been on terminal leave. I have a lot of fun, but of course always wear my helmet.

I also got a new car! A BRAND NEW CAR! A 2013 Chevy Equinox. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

We also got a puppy on Labor Day! She's a full blooded Beagle and her name is Gemma and we love her so much, even if she chews on shit.

AND I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!! My sister is pregnant and due on April 1st! I'm so excited!!! :D

Now, to the good part, the photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment