Thursday, October 11, 2012

Random Thursday: Superhero Powers

It's that time again! Random Thursday over at Linny's Vault!
Alright so there's like a million super powers I wish I had, okay not a million, but there's quite a few! 

First off, I'd want to fly like Superman. How freaking cool would it be to FLY? I mean COME ON. Who wouldn't want to be able to fly?

Secondly, I just want to be Thor. He has so many powers like: Superhuman Strength, Godlike Invulnerability, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Stamina, Regenerative Healing Factor, Energy Manipulation, Memory Alteration and some others. DUDE, HOW FUCKING COOL ARE ALL THOSE POWERS?! Can I just be the god of Thunder? PLEASE.
Yeah, I chose the Chris Hemsworth verson of Thor; sue me he's hot.

Thirdly, I'd like to have The Invisible Woman's invisibility and force field powers.

Lastly, I'd love to have all of the Charmed ones powers. You have Prue who has telekinesis and astral projection, Piper who can freeze time, make things blow up and make things melt or burn, Pheobe who has promonitions and can see into the past, present and future, levitation, and is an empath and Paige who can telekineticly orb, orb herself and others, sense, glamour, and heal. Can you say SO COOL? Ohmygod, yes!


 Okay, that's all. I could probably go on for hours about this.
Have a lovely Thursday! :)


11 comments:

  1. Invulnerability would be also great, you're right. Didn't think of that one. At least not getting bruises from bumping into things, that would be a start! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I can't believe I forgot about the kick ass Halliwell sisters. I loved that show & wanted so badly to be able to cast spells like them.

    Thanks for linking up us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, me too! I frickin' love them! :)

      You're welcome!

      Delete
  3. I love this post! I think we all want some sort of super powers!!

    Also wanted to respond to your comment on my blog...I am a HUGE OU fan and am so excited for the game Saturday!! My husband and I usually make a bet...but we haven't decided on a good one yet!

    Did you know you have your settings set to be a no-reply blogger (meaning when someone wants to reply to your comment via email, they can't)? Mine was like that for a while before I knew it! You can change that if you want to! Under your profile settings...just click the box that says "show email address"! Then when you comment on a post, they can reply back to you and you are made aware of the response!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Whoohoooooo!!! :) I can't wait!

      Oh, thanks! I didn't know about that!

      Boomer Sooner!

      Delete
    2. I can't find that on my settings anywhere.. I must be missing it. :(

      Delete
  4. Never really thought about it, but Thor does pretty much have it all covered. What is astral projection, anyway?

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? He can pretty much do anything and everything.
      Astral projection: "Prue's powers expand allowing her to move her body to another location in the form of astral projection. This power developed from an intense desire to be in two places at once. While astrally projecting, Prue's physical body falls unconscious while her astral body appears in a new location in corporeal form."

      Of course! :)

      Delete
  5. I want to be invisible too. That would be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So many things I would/could do if I could be invisible.. lol.

      Delete